Barcelona is one of the most visited cities in Europe thanks to its mild climate throughout the year, miles of beaches all along the north side, its vibrant culture and artistic life.
The city has an impressive nightlife, and many say that the city never sleeps. It’s almost impossible to find closed bar or club during the night!
Barcelona is also an ideal place for walking or riding a bicycle! The city offers all kind of adventure sports, like surfing, kitesurfing, kayak, sailing, balloon rides and many more.
Use your ISIC Card in Barcelona to get cultural discounts:
- Sagrada Familia, reduced price entry
- Teatre Gaudì Barcelona, 8 euros with your ISIC Card
- Casa Batllò, 3 Euros off
Get discounts on food and beverages:
- Subway, 15% off the bill
- Burger King, Special ISIC menus
- Hard Rock Cafè, 20% off bill
- Autogrill, 20% off food and drinks
Save on transportation as well!