The ISIC Association is a non-profit organisation behind the development of the International Student Identity Card (ISIC).
The ISIC card, created by students in 1953 is the only internationally accepted proof of student status, endorsed by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and over 150 governmental institutions.
The ISIC card is valid in over 130 countries and provides access to over 150,000 benefits, services and exclusive discounts.
The ITIC, International Teacher Identity Card, provides proof of teacher & academic employee status and provide access to international benefits of ISIC.
The IYTC, International Youth Travel Card is a benefit card issued to youth, below the age of 30 years.
Get your virtual card, now
Choose your card type below and start saving.
Endorsed by UNESCO
Trusted by more than 6 million students
Valid in 135 countries
More than 40.000 partners
Serving student community since 1953
Who can apply for a ISIC/ITIC/IYTC card?
ISIC Card – is for students older than 12 years of age.
ITIC Card – is for teachers and academic staff.
IYTC Card – anybody younger than 30 years of age.
How to apply for a card?
1. Fill-out the online application form.
2. Upload necessary documents.
4. Receive your card by mail, simply, fast & convenient!
- Agent distribution network
1. Visit one of our agents, click here for locations.
2. Don’t forget to take with you all necessary 3. documents.
Which documents are required?
- ID, passport
- Proof of student/teacher status*only when applying for an ISIC or ITIC card,
(enrollment letter, valid student ID, confirmation of employment status, etc.)
Price and validity
- The price for the virtual ISIC card is 120 AED while the price for the plastic ISIC card is 150 AED.
- 12 month, from month of issue.